Monday, May 16, 2011

Color Me Happy

Lately, few things have been as therapeutic as the painting I've been doing.

Though I did manage to get one canvas under my belt this year (for baby L!), what I'm actually finding super soothing is changing the tips of my fingers... over and over and over again. As things heat up outside, it seems the brighter the better. I'm enamored with blues, corals and my favorite recent score, Minted, Revlon's gorgeous sea foam green. Subconsciously, I've been building outfits around them too. It took a while for me to recognize what was happening... But, hey, ain't no shame in my game.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Pacific Blue

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Racey Rouge

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Blue Me Away!

Revlon Top Speed, Violet

Sally Hansen Salon Effects, Collide-O-Scope


Revlon, Minted
Doubled up: Wet 'n Wild Wild Shine, Rain Check + Sparked

Side note: I would love to be the Grand Poobah of nail polish naming. It's my dream job. Wouldn't it be AMAZING?

2 comments:

  1. I'm all about the mint colored tips right now, too!! I think the best job(s) would be: naming polishes, naming ice cream, being an official ice cream taste tester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! I'd even name hurricanes if "they'd" let me. I'm sportin' Minted right now. It's heavenly. :)

    ReplyDelete